Huge thanks to Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Me for nominating me for this award. If you get time, check out her blog. Full of variety and inspiration, which I love.
Although you all know I have had issues with food and eating since childhood due to my condition, I do LOVE food… or at least the idea of it. So what a fun
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions provided
3. Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
4. Nominate 10 people
My answers to the questions:
Coke or Pepsi?
I used to be addicted to diet coke but randomly one day my body decided it didn’t like carbonation. No idea why. But I am a slave to what my body likes or doesn’t like.
How do you like your pizza?
If you were a food, what would you be?
I guess since currently the only thing I’m tolerating well is Kind Bars, I must be granola.
What is your family’s favorite recipe/dish?
Oh, there’s so many but the most asked for has got to be my mother’s chicken. She taught me the recipe just days before she passed away. Unfortunately, I never ever make it because I can’t eat it, but it is absolutely the best I’ve ever had. People would line up at our house if they got wind that she was making it. She’d have to fry at least 10 lbs. at a time.
Ice cream or cake?
Cupcakes… which is cake, but better.
What do you like to eat for breakfast?
If you were a farmer, and could only grow one crop, what would it be?
This is a tough one. But I was president of my FFA (Future Farmers of America) chapter my senior year, but I went to the aquaculture school. We only raised fish and other marine life. But if you were in FFA, you’ll get this:
(see how I dodged that question…)
Are you (or have you ever been) vegetarian/vegan?
Do you have any food allergies?
Write a short poem/Haiku on a food item of your choice
Here are your Questions:
- If you had to pick one food and one food only to eat every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If your life was a food, what kind would it be?
- What kind of food relates to your heritage?
- What food is your guilty pleasure?
- Which food do you turn to when you’re sad?
- How about when you’re sick?
- What do you think is the best food to throw in a food fight?
- Apple, cherry, pumpkin, or blueberry pie?
- Hot chocolate sauce or caramel sauce on icecream?
- Write a short poem/Haiku on a food item of your choice. (Sorry Emily, had to keep this one).
Have fun everyone! And please be sure to let me know when you’ve posted your answers.