Humbled and blessed by another award. I’m still in awe every day of the individuals who read and offer support through my blog, let alone being nominated for these awards. A huge thank you to Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Me for nominating me to receive The Infinity Dreams Award. Emily is always so encouraging and thoughtful in her words. Definitely check out her blog, Fearfully Wonderfully Me , as she eloquently writes about her faith has influenced both her life and her chronic condition. Her blog is truly fabulous because of the eclectic nature included in her blog, such as fashion, cooking, inspiration, and relationships. Thanks again, Emily!
Okay, so here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
My Answers to Emily’s Questions:
(In pictures, because I like pictures)
1. Would you rather be a ninja, fairy, or mermaid?
2. What is the last thing you ate?
3. Cats or dogs (or both)?
4. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
5. Star Wars or The Hunger Games?
6. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever gotten?
8. What’s your least favorite color?
9. What’s your favorite book?
10. Do you like roller coasters?
11. What is the most fun thing you’ve done this summer?
And my nominees are:
- Bre from itsapotslife
- Cass from indisposedandundiagnosed
- Sandy from Sandycademy
- Shubham from The Medical Student
- Ellen Nicole from perfectlystitched
- Stacy from SunshinesBeauty
- Joanna from Joanna Charnas
- Kara from Polishing Dookie
- Faybun from My Prayers and Thoughts
- Annie from Gentle Kindness
- danLrene from Work the Dream
- Sassafrass from Sassafrass, The feisty
Here are your questions:
(and no, they don’t have to be done with pictures)
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Are you a morning person or night person?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
6. Which store could you max out your credit card with?
7. Ever meet anyone famous before?
8. Is the cup half empty or half full?
9. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
10. What cause would you like to bring the most awareness to?
11. Any exciting new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment and share.