Good post to compare symptoms to and bring up with your healthcare team. I have 28 of these symptoms, thankfully not all at once. But there have been those days.
Signs & Symptoms of Autonomic Dysfunction
*some of the listed symptoms are always present while others occur when a person with Autonomic Dysfunction has been standing or sitting too long.
- Vertigo (room spinning or the sensation of spinning)
- Feeling faint (pre-syncope)
- Chest pain or pressure
- Excessive fatigue
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Stomach pain
- Intestinal cramping
- Exercise Intolerance- becoming short of breath on mild exertion, having chest pain or palpitations on mild exertion, having excessive heart rate during or immediately after exercise, leg cramps or numbness of arms and legs during or after mild exercise.
- Visible pooling of blood in arms and legs: Deep purple-red color in fingers and toes
- White appearance of fingers. Some present with white patches of skin on arms and legs
- Extremely cold hands and feet
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Tremors or mild shaking of…
View original post 167 more words